Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Defibrillator Contribution

From Terry #502
 We want to thank everyone who has made a donation to date...
we are getting close to being able to purchase
a defibrillator unit for the resort. 
Those who are new to the resort, or haven't yet had a chance to make a donation, and would like to contribute,
can do so to Terry at Lot 502.
We are also considering a 50/50 draw, or any other ideas someone may have, to push us over the top and make the unit possible.
*******
Jim & I are on our way to Californy to visit with daughter Melinda before we all fly off to Turkey.
Turkey for Thanksgiving...do you see the joke!?
We'll be in Turkey, no turkey in us...or something like that.
As long as I have email I can update the blog.
Don't panic if I am silent for days at a time...
I still love ya' more than my luggage.
Name that movie!

No comments: