Friday, October 23, 2015

From Maria...

Monday, October 26, our office hours go back to season mode!
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to Noon; 1:15pm to 4:15pm and Saturday 8:30am to Noon. Sundays and holidays closed. 
 
Our first Saturday lunch begins October 31! I will let you know sometime next week when you can come by and
open up your Flip Flopz account!
 
 Breakfast begins Sunday, November 15.
  First Friday dinner will be November 13. 
First Thursday SouP R' salad will be November 19.
  I will give more information soon!!!!
 

 Halloween is next week! I need some helpers to decorate the pavilion! Could you let me know thru FB or come by the office and sign up! You don't have to be a pro just come by and help put some pumpkins out and lights up! (I really didn't want to do this by myself! lol) thanks a bunch!

No comments: