Friday, December 6, 2013

Florida Bound

OK my lovely peeps.
After several days of travelling I-10 I have several observations.
 
Jim & I are on our way to Melbourne, FL to give some TLC to my sister after she has had major surgery.
 
 
We've noted hundreds, HUNDREDS, of line trucks heading west into the storm zones.  fortunately we've had pretty good weather...a little drizzle, but warm temps.
 
Diesel isn't too much of a surprise...$3.50-$3.80, so far!

We are staying tonight at Suwanee Valley Nudist Resort just north of Lake City.  VERY nice. Very friendly.  Would recommend!
It's Passport America!

A carpet of pine needles and leaves with squirrels scampering...and an absolute bargain at $18.00 a night.  Free ground fees the first night.  AND they only have one small page of rules-common sense, giving credit to adults.


I am getting a new computer...my portable died a screaming death!

No comments: